WhitePages has consistently been widely recognized as a reliable source of telephone numbers. Now, the WhitePages internet service has many benefits for people and companies. Access to phone numbers, information on contacts and backgrounds, and even a person’s criminal history are all possible through its use.
However, if you no longer require the services provided by WhitePages premium membership, then keep reading this guide. We will walk you through the process of canceling Whitepages premium without hassle.
How To Cancel WhitePages Premium On iPhone & iPad?
- Launch the settings app and select your name from the menu.
- After that, select the “Subscriptions” tab by touching it.
- It is possible that this tab will not appear for you automatically. In that case, you should select iTunes & Appstore from the menu.
- After that, select your Apple ID by touching it. View your Apple ID, then log in and scroll down until you see the button labeled “Subscriptions.”
- Next, select the Whitepages People Search (subscription) that you wish to evaluate by tapping on it.
- Now, select the Delete button.
- It is important to note that if you do not see a button labeled “Cancel Subscription” for Whitepages People Search, the subscription has most likely been canceled. It is not going to be renewed any longer).
Read Here: Cool Gadgets To Have In 2022
How To Cancel WhitePages Premium On Android Devices?
- To begin, launch the Google Play Store on your device. If you have more than one Google account, you need to make sure that you are currently logged into the correct one.
- After selecting “Subscriptions” from the menu, proceed to the next step.
- Select the Whitepages People Search subscription that you no longer require, and then select the “Cancel Subscription” option from the menu that appears.
- Finish up as advised.
- When Whitepages People Search subscription is removed from Google Play, it automatically terminates the future subscriptions you have to that service. You will no longer have the option to renew them.
How To Cancel WhitePages Premium On Mac Computers?
To terminate your subscription to Whitepages People Search on your Mac, please follow these steps:
- Launch the Mac App Store first, then select your name from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the “View Information” option at the top of the window and sign in if required.
- On the following page that is displayed to you, scroll down until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, and then click on the “Manage” button.
- Click “Edit” beside the Whitepages People Search app and click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Use the exact username and ID that you used to set up the subscription every time you need to manage it. This can occasionally be different from your Apple ID or Android brand ID.
So, these steps are required to cancel WhitePages Premium on your device!